Planning application no. 15/P/0185/O
- On 30 Aug 16 Gladman withdrew their application.
- On 24 Aug ’15 Yatton Parish Council (YPC) considered the revised plans.
- In July ’16 Gladman revised its plans to build up to 70 houses on land north of Chestnut Drive in Claverham.
- On 23 Feb ’15, YPC communicated its total opposition to the plans to North Somerset Council.
- Gladman planning application submitted to North Somerset Council in January 2015.
- Gladman boasts about its speculative and aggressive approach to building on agricultural or green field land on the edge of towns and villages.
This page was last updated on: 1 September 2016
Every care is taken to keep the information on this page accurate and up-to-date. Please notify us if you believe any information to be inaccurate or inappropriate.